Supports for Living Independently

Dom Care

Adults who are independently mobile or semi-mobile, but cannot live independently, may be matched with families who are willing to open their hearts and provide a warm and caring home filled with love, support and encouragement. Dom Care providers care for no more than three people, and are able to give individual attention to each resident.

Kane Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers

The Allegheny County Kane Community Living Centers offer residential skilled nursing care and rehabilitation for short-term and long-term needs.

Personal Care Homes

If you cannot live safely in your own home, but you do not need the level of care provided by a nursing home, a personal care home might be right for you.

Nursing Homes

If you are unable to take care of yourself, living in a nursing facility will provide round-the-clock medical oversight and personal care services.